Thursday, December 22, 2011

Take it easy sick mama

Yesterday while I was laying down for naps with the kids I felt the dreaded pain. It wasn't long ago, a month, that I just got over mastitis. I thought no way, not again. I was wrong.

A trip to the clinic, a fever of 104 and two children who only wanted mom..I was miserable. My fever finally broke last night and I have three doses of antibiotics in me but I am exhausted and just not feeling great at all.

The words I keep hearing from everyone, "you need to take it easy". I am pretty certain of the fact that those words coupled with my highly energetic, spirited children do NOT belong in the same sentence. I could go on and on about how my morning has been but instead I'm going to close with my appreciation for my mother in law who has rescued me temporarily.

A picture of what we are doing today.

XO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah! After a couple days of antibiotics I'm doing better. Still sore but better. Love to you and E!

    ReplyDelete