Friday, December 16, 2011

Simplicity parenting.. Chapter by chapter

I have read this book and taken so much from it. It's a book that I feel I need to keep re-reading because each time it teaches me something new. This book seems to have influenced quite a few people. I continue to keep hearing about it all over the place, the SP hype!

I read on a blog about this gal doing a SP book review. I liked the idea so well that I think I will do the same. Break it down, chapter by chapter and dissect this marvelous book! Join in and let us know what you think of the book as well!

Chapter one here we come..again!
XO

2 comments:

  1. I'm in-I need to hear more about this!

    P.S.--Ok you two, open this blog up to others to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right-this book does keep poppIng up! You have inspired me to read it! I'm feeling a serious need for some simplicity in my life!

    ReplyDelete