Friday, December 23, 2011

The jetta dream

As long as I can remember I've always wanted a jetta. Preferably a five speed but a jetta nonetheless. I had a friend in high school who had a silver one and I was always so jealous, I loved that car! Unfortunately, I never had the money to buy my dream car. Back in 2008 Z and I leased a car (not our smartest move but what worked best at the time). After deliberating over what to get we decided on a Camry, still not my jetta!

Here we are in almost 2012 and I almost 30 and I am finally getting my dream mobile! Z's two seater red racer (Honda del sol) has served us well this past year but with no room for kids seats it's time for us to find something more accommodating to life with kids.

So today we go to pick up our 2003 silver Volkswagen jetta station wagon! On top of it being a jetta it's a station wagon, wahoo! Gosh I really am a mom huh! Now we have our mini van and our wagon. It's the simple things that make me happy these days!

Pictures to come soon. What is your dream mobile??

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment