Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time to clean?

I am honestly somewhat embarrassed to even post this picture. Today while doing our morning run to target I could not find any hats for the kids. I mean J only has 6 hats to choose from and I couldn't find one. Part of the problem might be the fact that they entered the black hole, aka the van, and have yet to return to their "home" inside the house. Here's a list of other things I spotted in the van while rummaging through the mess to find a hat.

-all the hats I was searching for
- a few pairs of shoes, for the kids and me
- a pregnancy test, not mine, which I can't decide if that's better or worse
- every water bottle we own
- sour cream and a yogurt smoothie that only God knows how old
- a toothbrush
- baby dolls, books, blankets, cars, a decomposing apple.. The list goes on people!

Needless to say the van is in dyer need of a cleaning! So.. Here it is the picture. Some may look at this and think it's not bad while others may think we live in filth...

No comments:

Post a Comment