Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1,2 and maybe 3?

My first born is quite spirited and tests me most days, sweet as he is, he is still a challenge. My second born appeared to be this calm, easy going spirit but as she nears her first birthday I am starting to see more of the "spirit" arise in her as well. I think I might be crazy to even type these words.. I want another one. I know, anyone who knows me would argue the fact that a third probably isn't something to consider at this moment. My poor sister and mom get daily calls from me crying and asking "why me"! But even in the darkest moments with my children I stare adoringly in to their faces and the love I feel for them is so great. I am exhausted, burnt out, don't shower for days at a time, and haven't worn make up in who knows how long; yet I undeniably LOVE being a mom! Perhaps it's the fact that Eme will be one in only a couple of weeks and is no longer looking so babyish to me. Who knows what it is but right now, I've got the baby fever. The question is, how can I convince my husband to be on board?!

No comments:

Post a Comment