Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No I got it..

Our poor Eme is sick. A double ear infection and bronchial infection. Needless to say, she's super fussy and unhappy. J has been for the most part very patient and good with her. And as usual, always wanting to help.

Today she wanted his juice cup but it was empty. My mom (who came in to town to help, thank goodness!) offered to go fill it. J quickly jumped up and said I'll do it. He likes to fill it in the bathroom upstairs so away he ran. I knew the top would be hard for him to get off but I wanted him to try on his own before jumping in.

This is how it went.. My mom, Eme and I stood at the bottom of the stairs listening. We asked a few times if he needed help in which he quickly answered no! He was up there for a bit when I finally said "J what are you doing up there? You're awfully quiet and making us wonder..". His response,"no I got it mom. I'm using a screwdriver!". My mom made it up there in record time.

Have to give my 3 year old some props for trying to problem solve how to get the top off, even if it wasn't the safest choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment