Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Balloon Fun!

Monday's are always are recoup after the weekend day. We usually stay home this day and clean, bake, hang out. As I was cleaning today I found some balloons. I quickly filled two with water and gave one to each kid. That quickly turned in to filling more balloons with whatever we could find in the pantry!

The kids had a blast! They have played with them on and off all day. J just finished up the day by popping holes in the water filled balloons and squeezing the water out. He was having a ball and his smile was contagious.

A definite must try on days when the kids are bored.

XO
Of course you need to feel the balloons in your mouth

From top to bottom:
Rice, water, flour, sugar, oil and water


Wanting to read books while playing with his balloons

Playing so nicely together

Eme loved the water filled ones

Seems quite appropriate to feel it with your feet too!


Everything goes in her mouth, this is no exception!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sensory ideas! This is one area in which I feel I simply have not done enough for my girl. Keep the ideas coming! (Oh and love the robe, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete