Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Clothespin Airplanes Craft

I love Pinterest.  If you're not on, go.  Well, as soon as you're done here.  I love all the ideas and suggestions, you could redo everything in your life simply from doing searches.  I'm well on my way to building my dream home, amazing craft room {with crafts to go with it}, the most fabulous meals ever, and lets not forget those breathtaking vacation ideas {let me know if you need an invitation-to Pinterest, not my vacation- I'll get one to you right away, I understand the emergency of the situation}.
 
Bug's clothespin art

Now, onto one of my finds.  Bug and I made these the other day and they were so easy and fun.  I found a similar one on Pinterest, but I can't find it again.  {My apologies to the original pinner for not listing you as my source.  If you find me, please let me know!}  These were so easy and fun.  I hot glued 2 small popsicle sticks to the top of a clothespin for the wings {you could use 1 big one, I just didn't have any} and one on the back where you pinch it to open it for the tail.  I cut a foam circle out and glued that on to the top of the tail.  Then Bug had at it with the paint.  She only did one but had fun doing it.  The best part, I just hung them up to dry! 

The animals that are hanging from them are paintings Bug had done and I cut animal shapes out and laminated them.  A nice way to save her artwork without all the paper.  -Jess 

They do more than just hang artwork, they're fun to play with too!



1 comment: