Friday, December 20, 2013

3 months.

 ... and all the things I never want to forget about this beautiful little being. My heart keeps expanding.

Seyla Kathryn
3 months. 15 pounds. She loves her hands. She smiles all the time. Jabes and Em love her. and kiss her all. the. time.! She's started giggling. I love her chubby back rolls and her double chin. She might be the most easy going baby ever. She sleeps 4-5 hours at night. She's a great nurser. She knows if Z or I aren't holding her and cries. She talks constantly when laying on her back. I love her baby squeal when she talks to us. She's a drooler. She's so close to rolling over. Her favorite place to nap is on mom or dad. All of her .. she's pure perfection and fits so perfectly in to our family. I am simply in love with this little lady.

**you've been warned .. there's a ton of photos!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment