Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A year later and I'm back ...

I've been sitting here for over an hour. Staring at this screen and then contemplating starting fresh on a new blog all together. Except when I started to write a new blog, my heart wasn't in it. And as I went back and read posts that my sister and I had written, together, I knew this was where I needed to be.

Not sure what to write after a year but also feeling like I have so much to say. Life happened and somehow I haven't written in over a year. I have drafts that I've started writing, gotten distracted by something or someone and never came back to. But here I sit with so much going through my head, so many things I want to share with the world ... my beautiful kids, my life as a stay at home mom, my messy house that I swear will one day be picked up, my photography ... so much that I feel needs to be documented and a small story book for my kids to look back at. A reminder of the little pieces of their child hood. A glimpse in to our beautiful imperfectly perfect world. Stay tuned ... I am back and ready to write.

xo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment